2009/10/22

Tired and Hurt

Already felt tired warming up, no good 5 hours of sleep and lots of stress didn't help I guess + think I still feel the last session. This time at K again.. lots of people and alone which only helped me sticking to the rest time for the 1st time! Noticed early that there was something wrong/strange with my little finger (must have injured it somehow last time) :-( and in middle I managed to overstretch my right pec muscle as well..
Due to the situation at hand only tried 2 of the white problems from last time. Made the 1st move on one after some tries but could not repeat it. On the other I came closer to the 1st move and now could do the 2nd move.
Rest now and see how the finger feels next time.

2 comments:

  1. You be careful with them fingers! Eat and sleep and get ready for the outdoors - we have got som sending to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. japp gotta keep ze fingers healthy!

    ReplyDelete