2009/11/19

Mr. T

Was on fire tonight! I felt like a sack of potatoes next to him...Then again, here come the excuses, I haven't been feeling well (jumped over mondays session); stressing with my parent; stress at work and little sleep... a bit over 4.5 hours last night.
Anyway, it started all well for the warm up except maybe a little too pumped. Then flashed a new black???(more red..if), tried another new black which was much harder..after some beta searching for T. he managed to do it, I just pumped out.
Tried a new white, both got 1/2 way. Then over to a, again, new white..worked out all moves and was close..more technique then power it felt. And again after working out most of the beta..Mr.T snags it...I had no power left in me to try more, felt my little finger too much from crimping.
Then even on the 1 arm DH Mr.T impressed, last time we were close but now..
All in all a fun session. Next time with my watch to hold proper rest times and stick to 2 hrs. Good to know that at least one white at KV is doable (next time) so it's all good :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment