2009/12/15

It's all in the head

Well..kind of. Felt good in the morning but then worse towards the afternoon. When I got to the Gym I head a raging headache which I thought would go over.. after my usual warm up and first try on the blue(white) I realised that the reverse was true and with that my mood went down; when I started telling myself how bad I was it was clear that the problem would not go down.
Now I know exactly what to do, I have done all moves several times and it doesn't feel like a white problem..but just couldn't put it together.. overall not a valuable session except to realise again how much is in the head (well power is a good thing to have). Headache is still there so hopefully with the help of pills it will go over soon.
Only 2 sessions left before my month off to Chile, where climbing I think will be out of the question..so the aim for the next 2 sessions.. try to have fun and leave on a good note.

No comments:

Post a Comment