2010/04/13

Back in Black

Well Well.. so one is back at home again. Shame really because the last days seemed rather good. T had a last go at "Bella Gnocca" /7b as I called it a day before we even set out. But being true to myself I did bring along some shoes and had a go at it as well... worked the crux moves and in the end came up with a solution that suited me and I am sure I could have done it that way. Sadly it didn´t work out for either T or me.. 3rd. day on and wrong shoes (needed a good heel) worked against us this time.. but both could have done it. Still thinking of "Made in Norway" another 7b that we looked at on Saturday.. really really liked that problem! Overhanging, Tall and Crimpy.. need to train hard now for next year.
Resting now for a week and maybe off to Åland on the Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. ciao!!! nice to find your comment and blog!!!
    we had good fun together, shame i was scared by made in norway!!! anyway at least i managed arabald first go, after.
    let's keep in touch!
    lorenzofrusteri@virgilio.it

    ReplyDelete