2010/05/30

Getting closer

Had a good session with T today. Sceptical about my form and the weather...would "Frankos shelter" hold up..would my shoulder and finger? As it turned out ..yes they would..and all went better the ever. Did moves 3-5 (finish) for the 1st time now. Then also managed to find a better foot position to do the 2nd move. Linked move 2-4 as well..falling on the last. T managed then to repeat my version of "Snakefarm" agrees with the grade around 7a+. Then went for a ground up try.. fucked up on the transition from move 2-3 (more like surprised myself that I came that far). Next time will go for ground up tries..feels that I am closing in on it. Interesting to see that T thought the 2nd move was the easiest.. might be his length?
Then went over to look at "Mammoth" 7a+ again, actually worked out the start now, thx T, then managed to work all up to the "scary" top out on slab.. doable! GOOD Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment