2011/03/19

Francos shelter


Had a long night and a lot of food so didn't really feel like training. However the weather was nice and T said it was nice outside (he was busy doing other things himself, E felt a bit sick).. so after a lot of if and when etc. I made a quick decision of going out to Balingsta to check out Francos shelter. Got there and was already tired just walking there. The problem was in the shade and had snow on almost all holds..specially on top...whats better than brushing and cleaning a problem for warm up? After said work started to work to top part and got the moves rather quick again. Then went and tried the middle part which took some more work as I forgot the beta as well as the one I think I had didn't work for me.. last try it suddenly worked. Decided to rest some 10minutes to give the start a try (the hardest part for me-only done it 2/3 times)..this time it went 1st try..though I went for my original beta for the moves and added one. After that had some tries which saw me doing the middle move but not getting it good enough. So some more rest, some food..and the next try saw me on top (now did the top part as B did). Very happy I rested more again and repeated it once more.. leaving I noticed that more snow was melting and some holds started to get wet..lucky me! Too tired to give the real Snakefarm a try.

1 comment:

  1. Should note that I don't think this is 7C, more like 7B.

    ReplyDelete