2010/01/24

Burn..baby, burn!

First session in 5 weeks. Went to KV with the plan of doing all blue and red problems. Well already my usual warm up got me pumped! Then most likely started off too quick with too little rests, as one does. Managed to do all blue problems at least..which I can't say about the red problems...some went down, some I struggled on and in the end some I got pumped out on. Form is missing for sure, need to build up some pump as well as movement training... basically the next weeks will be filled with just doing red and blue problems until those go easy again, getting back the flow! Did try 1 black problem which I could have done were it not at the end of the session... felt more like a nice red problem (so not all is lost) :-D

3 comments:

  1. Helt ok pass idag, trots att handleden är ond :( Kanske köra på söndag? Har du fixat telefon än?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ähhh.. länge sedan.. har sma:at dig 2 ganger redan, har du bytt nr?

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm... nej, men jag har heller inte fått några sms... 0707354182

    ReplyDelete