2010/06/20

More New FA

Tomas on "Mammoth"

Went to Balingsta again with T. Conditions were totally ok in the morning and after setting up some "Myggspiraler" even the little critters were more or less under control.
Did "Mammoth" as a warm up which felt rather good and solid.. good start. Even made the FA of the "Ice Age" project...then the heat was on for the FA on "Ice Age assis"..first T and I both fell in the middle of it all T has the advantage of doing the start more easy. T got the FA on that .. and even though I thought I had nothing left and had a few more tries on the sit (without being able do hold on) I managed to pull through on my last try.. we think it´s about the same grade as "Mammoth assis".. ca. 7a+. T gave "Mammoth assis" some goes but had little power left, next time!

Me on "Ice Age"

No comments:

Post a Comment