2010/06/06

Mozzy

Had more hopes on cooler weather today, but Balingsta turned out warmer then expected. Met up with T, B, and S... Both B and T repeated a variant of "Snakefarm" then started to also play on Frankos. Felt too warm and no real power on the problem and also believe that I can do it if I can get my head around to play along.
Then went down to the shade and home of the mozzys to try "Mammoth" again. T managed to day flash the thing while B and Me did it 2nd go. Nice problem, specially the finish. Then started on the sit start.. Easy for T (~1.90) but harder for me (1.80) until B pointed out another way to start.. after some tries it worked for me as well.. nobody did it from sit but makes this a 3 star problem. S also found/worked a problem trv. off to the right from "Mammoth".. hard.. add the sit start to that and one has a really nice line as well. More trips there then... even though cooler temps would really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment