2010/07/28

Trail and ERROR

Ok.. went to KV again .. this time to see where my limits were injury wise (smart or not). Had a rather ok session doing 8 black problems, really close on more, as well as 2x up the Tunnel. However it seems that there has been little activity around getting new problems up (some problems must be 2 months old...). Then there is a feeling that the black problems here might be more on the easier side when compared to the other local gyms. Not having been to the other gyms and tried the same set up, so to say, but I really wonder if one could do that many in a day in the other gyms....
Back to the main point, my fingers are feeling much better again and it seems that soon I can start to try pulling harder again. The left Latissimus was however not feeling too well.. specially could feel it on two problems I tried where it was rather painful.. so we will see. I do use TENSE on it every night now and will be off a couple of days (might be able to do some light Rope(!) work done on Sunday) and back on Tuesday next week .. that was my Summer Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment