2010/07/26

Yesterday again

Getting a bit behind these days.. had another "trail" session last night at K together with Erik. Started off rather nice and easy with some trv. as well as some blue and red problems. Of course could not hold back and ended up flashing a new black problem.. there all good sense was gone. Should have sent another black (my fault as I was distracted by listening to someone talking to me). Repeated another black and came close to flashing 2 new blacks (did not try them again.. as I did not want to over do it...). Then did the easiest route in the Tunnel and tried the next one up as well falling 3/4 way up due to massive pump issues.. after that some trv. and light stretching to finish off the day.
All in all a ok session.. seems that black is the new red? Actually my fingers feel used taday, but there is no pain issue any more there. My latissimus however is still not 100%, so more rest / easy stuff to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment