2010/10/06

Toadstools

Well, it´s been a while. Never made it to Alvesta due to sickness of everyone including me. Thus no training for a while now as well (feeling the itch..). Instead of training went out on Sunday to search for some new rock to climb on.. the result after 3 hours was rather bleak though and I even managed to fall down ca. 2.5m and sprain my ankle! Great! Otherwise felt good.. however got a setback again last night with more fever and joint pains :-( ..thus no training this week either (I really hope all this rest will help my should pain though).
So instead of finding rock I went and took some pictures of the different Toadstools around (try and guess them).













5 comments:

  1. Fina trattkantareller!
    Måste ta mig ut själv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. I know the red one :-)

    Did you pick any?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...nej,äter inte sånt. Ja den röda kan vara lite farligt,men inte alla. Vilken är trattkantallen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4:e nedifrån. De är väldigt goda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plockade lite trattkantareller i helgen. Mycket gott på toast.

    ReplyDelete