2009/09/03

Out and About

Went outside at Baggis last night.. 1st time after a "longer" rest and it felt ok.
To remember is that it´s time to take some lights with you when going out after work..(or try and go earlier..) otherwise the fun stops early. Also noteworthy is that the little flying pests are still at it and colder temps would be nice as well.
Overall not a lot got done by us, some of the warm ups, but none of the Projects went down. After working on the SW right extention project a bit I got excited and really want to give this a few more tries.. it will be hard but possible I think.. T´s and my project got a new possible solution from B.. but it felt long and harder for me, I believe more in my variant.. specially after nearly having done it that way twice. Now there are 3 possible ways of doing the crux move.. just choose the one that works for you.
Another problem is that the area isn´t frequented too often and next time I will need to take the ladder with me and do some brushing as a lot of it is all green again, can´t have that now can we
;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment