2009/09/20

WS again

Ok, this must have been the best conditions yet.. early in the morning! Then again it is my hands/fingers that are sweaty... what to do?
The usul warm up with "Phat Cat" and "Vänsterpartiet".. before going over to my current obsession.."Wong Sai".. think I can do the start easier now then before after some different Beta from S. Worked on the middle move I have had problems with the last 2 sessions.. after all kind of different set it prooved to be my original way works best for me and I actually did it that way as well.. So now I have my sequence, need to stick with it!! Felt my shoulders from last time a lot, especially the right one, lots of locking off on that side.. good with a little break now.
Even though S was there and we had 1 more pad the last 2 moves are for the moment a big ? for me.. just don`t get it really.. never got further than last time, today noticing that my feet come of when trying for the foot match..is there another way of doing that move?
Still feel I can do it.. more work needed but once I manage to link longer and figure out the end we are talking all systems go... go go :-D
Actually now that the temps are a bit lower I want to have another session with "Snakefarm",Ballingsta.. to see if I remember the moves and get a feel for it again. Mr. B do you remeber the upper sequence?

3 comments:

  1. uhm... not really, I just remember thinking it would be scary and sketchy, but that when I got there, it felt easy. I'd say it's more of a head-fuck than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I see you were actually asking about Snake farm. Upper sequence... no, no clue. Amnesia I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah.. japp, need to go there again to recollect. Only remember doing a crossover move to a pinch/sloper with the left and then catch to finish? with the right...
    Meant WS as well.. everybody says it is easy.. S does it really easy... cross over to pinch but then feet fly off..next time will just do that part `till it´s done!

    ReplyDelete