2010/12/23

Fingers

Went for a session at K2 today with the aim of 5 fingery problems on the vert. Warm up with 9 red and 1 black problem ..then got to work. The problems T and I tried felt hard for their grade (black and white)... managed to flash one black though.
The last one we did downstairs...got a bit of a shock as all the new black problems felt way harder then the upper ones ... seems someone decided to add a bit of spice. Could also be that T and I were not in totally super shape but at least 2/3 moves should be possible on a black..
With that I will have a test/rest week again next week and then I only have 3 more weeks left of my original program...was it worth it? We will see next year I guess..but it sure worked my core and shoulders a lot. After this I have ca. 2 Months left before going on a climbing trip... meaning that I have to come up with a new short term plan for that time...think I will go with a bit of light progression training.

No comments:

Post a Comment